Friday 11 December 2015

GLOSSYBOX: Rose Gold Edition review.

I signed up for my glossybox subscription a few months ago, and I absolutely love my little presents to myself every month. For only £10 its a bargain, you receive 5 products inside the box which are from a range of prices. I have decided to start reviewing my glossyboxes for you all and hopefully convince a few of you how good they are!

In this months Glossybox (December 15) I received an additional product, so that's 6 products in total three of which were full sized!! This box is worth over £50!


First the être belle Golden skin caviar eye roll on, I've been using this for a few days now and I can see a difference in my eyes, my eyes look more awake and more refreshed and feel more hydrated, I still want to test it out further before I do a full review but so far i'm loving this product. The full size product is £30.66.



So Susan Statement skin highlighter pencil. I LOVE THIS! This is so so so good it looks so nice when the light hits it, Its easy to apply too. You literally just swipe it where you want highlight and blend with your fingers or a sponge. Its only £15 too. I received the full sized product in the glossybox and I would highly recommend picking it up!


Collection Long lasting nail Effects. Honestly collection in general is not one of my favorite brands, they have a couple of amazing products like the eyeshadow palettes and the concealer but other than that im not really a fan and honestly you get what you pay for. The nail polish in my opinion would be good as a top coat with a different polish underneath is as its very sheer. The full sized version of this is £2.99.

Hylamide Pore delete, I haven't actually tried this however i am expecting good things with the full sized product being £18. It as the name suggests reduces the look of pores, I myself dont really suffer with bad pores so i might try a little bit and maybe give it away to someone who it would be more useful for. You use it after you have done your skin care routine or between foundation and powder.


Essence Liquid lipstick 'show off'. I love the colour of this, its a really bright red, I've never tried a liquid lipstick before and i'm so impressed with this one! The formulation of it is really nice too it hasn't dried out my lips any more than they already are, overall I love this!


Lastly we have the 6th product, starskin bio-cellulose second skin mask, Im very excited to use this mask on a pamper night, it is said to hydrate and rescue your skin which honestly is just what I need. The mask is soaked in 30ml of vitamin packed serum which is apparently ythre equivalent of a full bottle, This will be so nice when I'm having an evening in chilling and pampering myself! i cant wait! You can get this from selfridges for £8.50


To sign up for your glossybox Click here to take you to their website

1 comment