Tuesday 12 November 2013

NAKED 3 PALETTE?!?!?

Naked 3 palette!

For a while now there has been speculation about a new Urban Decay naked palette, when it's released it will be the third naked palette. Many people have been saying it's true where as others think it's false. However Urban decay have confirmed it to be true!!! Im so excited because they are all beautiful palettes, i do not own one myself right now due to my lack of money from my love for clothes however i plan on buying them, which one for now i’m unsure of but we’ll see.

If you didn't already know the naked 3 palette was accidentally sold in a sephora in france for a few hours and a few beauty bloggers managed to get their hands on it before it was taken back down! I have read tons of information from several other blogs and thought I would let you all know what i have found.

Firstly the palette will be around 45 euro which is around £30 and 50$ so around the same price as the other two naked palettes! (if you're poor like me that is not cheap at all). No one seems to know the release date but it will most probably be after january 2014. The colours in the pallete are more similar to the naked 2 palette than the naked 1 however they're more on the rose gold side and quite shimmery!





Pictures can be found at:
http://wheeconfetti.com/2013/11/06/la-naked-3-de-urban-decay-les-swatchs/

9 comments

  1. I like this!! You've spilt the beans on the Naked 3! I personally love the Naked 1 and if I were to get any it'd be that one!

    Great Post!
    xoxo

    http://berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i love the naked palette its so versatile, i think my friend is getting me it for christmas so im super excited! haha x

      Delete
  2. I love this more than the first two Naked palettes already and badly want it for Christmas - provided it doesn't sell out :(
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the naked palette for christmas but i definitely prefer this one to the naked 2 palette! Yeah it will probably sell out so fast!

      Delete
  3. In Love!

    www.lifeofjodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this palette to come out, the colours look so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING! I need this in my life!

    http://mayflowersblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    MF

    x

    ReplyDelete